Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Winter Park, Fl (Orlando Area) to Raleigh,NC & surrounding area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winter Park, Fl (Orlando Area) to Raleigh,NC & surrounding area Login/Join

posted
Serious Family needs, Great Office just outside Orlando and all it's theme parks, no state tax, Plenty of overtime if wanted.. seniority 4/00 no excessing, routes set. richseuss@yahoo.com or 407 489 5480

Posts: 124 | Registered: 12 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
too bad n.w. louisiana not close enough

Posts: 9 | Location: United States | Registered: 22 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry too far

posted Hide Post
hi rich, im lookn for a 3-way or better to get to atlanta ga.. i have a carrier in atl that would take winter park... problem is im in virginia wantin atl so we need to find someone to go to n.carolina from va.....if u can help me look mayb we can find someone.... let me know if u r interested..............

ron 757-897-3741

Posts: 43 | Location: hampton rds va | Registered: 02 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A bit of information for anyone trying to get to Florida or out of Florida in any multiple person swap. I had one set up and Suncoast District( Central Florida all the way to Tampa/St Pete) stated they will not OK Multiple person swaps. Just a heads up .