Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    help needed for several mutal swaps
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

help needed for several mutal swaps Login/Join

posted
Hi, I'm in The Woodlands Tx, about 20 miles north of Houston, trying to ge to Boston or surroundig areas pref. south shore area. come on people there is NO SNOW here. My seniority is 11/90. Several other choices to do three or four way swaps, if someone in Boston wants the Bronx, NY or Miraramar or Sarrasotta, Fla. Casper WY, Los Angles, Ca, Las Vegas NV please contact me. I'm leaving to get back to family. Regs. only and must have a clean record please. Several of us have already been approve so we are serious so someone jump on this opportunity.

Posts: 45 | Registered: 27 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
forgot my contact info, e-mail puliaficod@yahoo.com or home phone # 936-890-7865

posted Hide Post
Anyone from Long Beach, LA, Orange County, CA or surrounding area interested in mutual trade to Seattle? Please text me @2064576263. Thanks!

Posts: 55 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
anyone interested in hollywood fl. senority 2/2000. I'm looking for fort myers area

Posts: 49 | Location: Hollywood, Miramar, Pembroke Pines | Registered: 24 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey sun and marlon5656 this is a post to try and get me home. So if your not interested in my locations please post your own and don't piggyback mine please. thank you and good luck

posted Hide Post
you know it seems that you're bitter. sometimes you get help from the most unexpected places. i don't piggyback but we ALL work for the same place and we all know people. you dont know if i know someone that wants a place youre looking for. but u seem to be all about yourself, good for you.

Posts: 49 | Location: Hollywood, Miramar, Pembroke Pines | Registered: 24 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sorry if that's what you take from that Marlon, not bitter at all it just seemed like you were about you nothing about what I posted. I wish us all the best of luck

posted Hide Post
Thank you NVCLC, maybe he was new to this