Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    SAN RAMON, CA TO SACRAMENTO, CA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SAN RAMON, CA TO SACRAMENTO, CA Login/Join

posted
SEEKING MUTUAL EXCHANGE FROM SAN RAMON, CA (BAY AREA) TO SACRAMENTO AREA. REGULAR CITY CARRIER,SENIORITY DATE 01/31/81. CONTACT AL 925-550-3691 OR AATANYAG@YAHOO.COM

Posts: 6 | Registered: 05 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
are you still interested coming to sacramento? i live in elk grove and wanted to move to oakland soon. i station in land park station 95831, my seniority is 1/00. lots of OT in this station. email me at EMAIL9820@YAHOO.COM

Posts: 3 | Registered: 20 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey kylejie...i will get back to you regarding your request after the major announcement from the USPS on March 25 which will be a major decision maker regarding my career & life, that's if your still interested...let me know & stay in touch,AL

Posts: 6 | Registered: 05 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sure, let me know. thanks

Posts: 3 | Registered: 20 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
USPS mail-lady is in VA and wants the bay area. I'm in Sacramento and need to get near NC. Interested in maybe a 3 way swap?

Bailey Jew

Posts: 79 | Location: Concord, NC  | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post