Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Question about requirements for getting a transfer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question about requirements for getting a transfer Login/Join

posted
I was a CCA who was promoted to regular last march of 2014. I was done with my probationary period last June. I am looking to transfer out of state of and have heard conflicting information about the requirements. I have been told that I must have served as a regular carrier for 12 months and I have also heard 18 months but have been unable to find concrete info. I also don't know if the regular carrier probationary period is included. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Posts: 18 | Registered: 03 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have put in a request on ereassign and it is currently on hold

Posts: 18 | Registered: 03 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
12 months waiting period for out of state (or out of district) transfers, 18 months for (in district) Your probation time counts, just click "submit request" on e-reassign and you will see it will calculate how long you've been at your current station as far as the 12/18 month requirement.

Posts: 12 | Location: United States | Registered: 01 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post