Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Winston Salem, NC to Orlando FL or Sarasota, Naples, Viera
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winston Salem, NC to Orlando FL or Sarasota, Naples, Viera Login/Join

posted
(6/06) Interested in a transfer to FL around Orlando, I4 corridor or Gulf Coast. Winston Salem is centrally located with plenty of overtime, 180 routes in 4 stations. Mike 336-624-3943 call or text or email at walsh308@yahoo.com

Posts: 1 | Registered: 04 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, My name is William Hooker. I was newly converted on September 17 , but I have been with the post office since September 2002. My wife and I are looking to relocate to North Carolina so that we can be closer to the childrens Transplant Hospital in Charlotte. However, We do not want to live directly in Charlotte. My paperwork for conversion is being processed right now. I am a very dedicated carrier and have also worked as a 204B and can do AMS as well. I realize your conversion date is way before mine, but figured I would still throw this out there. I live in Deltona ,Fl which is 45 minutes to Orlando and 35 minutes to Daytona. Basically I am right in the middle..If your interested please let me know and if not, I hope you find someone who can help you. Thankyou for your time and good luck...Oh, Also our office only has about 24 crafts. Just another piece of info I wanted to be sure I told you..Thanks, William J Hooker

Posts: 13 | Location: Deltona,Fl | Registered: 05 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Mike,Its Mark Martins here in Naples,my Ereassign is not going as it was explained,I'm working on something else on the NC. coast,if I dont get any where,I'll be contact with you,maybe we can get this done.I want to be on the coast,but maybe there is water near you,don't wait for me if something comes along,Mark

Posts: 113 | Registered: 27 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post