Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    still looking n. dallas to wilmington, nc or close
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

still looking n. dallas to wilmington, nc or close Login/Join

posted
Carrollton, Tx 2 stations about 90 routes great weather and low cost of living go cowboys

Posts: 106 | Registered: 12 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey dude,

I grew up in Wilmington and worked in the clerk craft there for 10 years. Thing is, EVERYONE wants to transfer there. You might try Fayetteville, which is about 90 minutes away and has a much larger base of carriers to swap with.
Other than that, Wilmington is so isolated(which is why it's so popular)that there's not a lot of other cities with city craft within 2 hours...

Jacksonville or New Bern could work, too.

Best wishes.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 26 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
saddly the woman of my dreams lives there and does not want to move. So I keep tring. Either I get there or she get sick of waiting and moves to me.

posted Hide Post
my name is monte and i work in havelock nc if you are interested

Posts: 19 | Location: u.s. | Registered: 08 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Monte yes i'm very interested call me asap 214-587-9499

posted Hide Post
yes please call me 214-587-9499

posted Hide Post
FMSCAPER
IM IRECLAY IN KANSAS CITY AREA LOOKING FOR DALLAS AREA LIKE WHERE U R. IM IN FOR THE 3WAY TRADE OR WHATEVER GETS ME THERE AND IM LOOKING FOR YOU TOO. YOU WANT NC RIGHT?
IRECLAY@GMAIL.COM
CLAY

Posts: 21 | Registered: 28 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post