Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    NY to Chicago, north or south suburbs or surrounding areas...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NY to Chicago, north or south suburbs or surrounding areas... Login/Join

posted
Seniority date: 4/1/05 Regular.

I'm interested in transfering from upscale Hartsdale, Westchester County, NY to Chicago suburbs or surrounding areas... If serious, call me and we can talk in detail, thank you...

(914) 479-2250 -- Mike

Posts: 30 | Registered: 12 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
i'm in Joliet trying to get to AZ.....

if we can find a 3 way, i'm game!!

Rick Jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, I am in Chicago..all my family is in New York / New Jersey. I would love to move back home. I work in the City of Chicago and there is plenty and I mean plenty of OT if you desire. What zip do you work in so I can do some research.I work out of 60640. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 01 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Mike changed his mind....he was supposed to call me when he was in town in August, but never did, then he finally answered email and said no interest...

Good luck in your search......

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post