Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    North Carolina to Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

North Carolina to Florida Login/Join

posted
Looking for mutual transfer to Bradenton, Florida area, from the beautiful mountains of Franklin, NC. Will consider other cities in Florida. Senority date 8/04. Small office, only 4 city routes. 3 Regulars, 1 PTF. Marriage mail only once a month! Call Peggy at (828)369-5006

Question:

Choices:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Peggy,

Posts: 3 | Registered: 19 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I might be interested in North Carolina, and I definitely would be interested in Florida. Could you let me know, if you see any chance for a 3 or 4 way reassignment. I also know of someone in northern Virginia who is interested in coming to Santa Barbara, CA, where I am located, if that helps.
My seniority is in 2004, also.
Please email me at arnold33@cox.net, if I could help.

Posts: 60 | Registered: 08 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi my name is Irene and I have a posting from Florida to Tennessee .. I have a home in Gatlinburg, TN and am trying to relocate as close as possible ... Peggy I left you a message . My seniority is 11/04 so perfect on that end. I have a great route in a very nice area in Clearwater, Florida. Please call if interested at 727-612-6733

Posts: 14 | Registered: 10 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
is your route a mounted route or is it more park and loop

Posts: 102 | Registered: 26 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post