Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Have a few possible swaps to Pelham Bay NYC set up
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Have a few possible swaps to Pelham Bay NYC set up Login/Join

posted
I have 2 carriers in Hollywood Florida that wish to swap. The first one was part of a 4 way mutual swap that went bad due to 1 carrier not being honest about his record. So she needs to go to North Houston surrounding area(need a carrier from North Houston to NYC)or a carrier from Boston Mass to NYC to complete a 4 way swap

The second is a carrier from Hollywood Florida that wants to go to either Sarasota or Ft Meyers surrounding area. I need a carrier in Ft Meyers or Sarasota that is looking to come up to NYC.

I also am looking for the St cloud or Kissimmee Orlando area if anyone is interested

I have a clean record with a 12/93 seniority. I am open to any of these swaps as they have put E reassigns on hold indefinitely as I was told.

I have another carrier that is interested in Dallas, She is based in Fort Lauderdale and wishes to relocate to Dallas or mesepite surrounding area. Needs to have some seniority for this swap..I am in Pelham Bay area of NYC..My seniority is 12/93...

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Issac, any chance the union can help with Jon's bad record. or any ways to talk your station on taking a chance on him. Donna

Posts: 45 | Registered: 27 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Donna they said they are still working on it. But i tried to contact john and he hasnt responded. But not loosing hope..Wink

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post