Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Midland MI, looking to trasnfer to (Northern Michigan)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Midland MI, looking to trasnfer to (Northern Michigan) Login/Join

posted
Full time regular looking to transfer to just about anywhere in Northern Michgan! I'm interested in cities such as, Gaylord, Grayling, Cadillac, Petoskey, Travese city or anywhere within 50 mils of this area. My route in Midland has (fixed Saturday's off) Starting time is 9:30 a.m. and I am off the clock at 6:00p.m, this route has a collection on it which is why the later starting time! OT is available in our office! Midland is a nice town, good schools, friendly people! Hunting and fishing nearbye.. any one interested please feel free to email me at johnnie555@yahoo.com thanks JON

Posts: 133 | Registered: 17 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone???? Looking to transfer anywhere north of Houghton lake, ie. Cities such as but not limited to, Cadillac, Gaylord, Grayling, Charlevoix, Cheboygan, Petoskey, Traverse City, Boyne City, Manistee, and anything else within this area! Anyone interested in Midland???

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jonw,

Posts: 133 | Registered: 17 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post