Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    San Antonio Tx to Brownsville, San Benito, Harlingen, Mercedes, McAllen and surroundi
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Antonio Tx to Brownsville, San Benito, Harlingen, Mercedes, McAllen and surroundi Login/Join

posted
I’m looking for a mutual swap from San Antonio tx to Brownsville, Harlingen, San Benito, Mercedes, McAllen tx and surrounding cities .. i want to move closer to my parents.. I don’t have family here in San Antonio tx .. There are 21 bidding stations here in San Antonio. Plenty of overtme available. No walking routes at the station where I work at… I work at a station that only has 14 city routes very hard to transfer to it with low senority.. my senority date is 08/25/16..I’m open to 3 way swaps..210-669-4210

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Lando,

Posts: 3 | Location: San Antonio Tx | Registered: 26 August 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lando:
I’m looking for a mutual swap from San Antonio tx to Brownsville, Harlingen, San Benito, Mercedes, McAllen tx and surrounding cities .. i want to move closer to my parents.. I don’t have family here in San Antonio tx .. There are 21 bidding stations here in San Antonio. Plenty of overtme available. No walking routes at the station where I work at… I work at a station that only has 14 city routes .. my senority date is 08/25/16..I’m open to 3 way swaps..210-669-4210

Posts: 3 | Location: San Antonio Tx | Registered: 26 August 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you find anyone from where you want to go that would rather come up here to Irving texas instead of San Antonio I’ll go to San Antonio, they can come up here and you can go down where you want. This is Austin 808-469-1824

Posts: 17 | Location: San Antonio  | Registered: 05 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post