Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Concord, NC (Charlotte) to New Castle, Pa. or surrounding area.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Concord, NC (Charlotte) to New Castle, Pa. or surrounding area. Login/Join

posted
Concord, NC (Charlotte) to New Castle, Pa. or surrounding area. (3/98)
Great weather. Long summers & mild winters. Great golf courses, NASCAR. Good office with great co-workers. 2 stations to bid. 32 routes. Nice community. About 20 minutes from uptown Charlotte. Short drive to the beach and mountains. Regulars only please. Call Mike (704) 890-7995 or email at: mike_prim@yahoo.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Mike, how you doing? My name is Jeff I am in New York, but very interested in moving to Concord. Maybe we can find someone else and try for a threeway swap. I am a regular in Garden City NY (Long Island). If anything comes up fell free to call me at 516-547-4036.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 30 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Jeff,
I'll keep my eyes open, but it seems like everbody is wanting out of Long Island. We have alot of people in our office from Long Island right now. You'd feel right at home.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey mike,i would love to go to concord.Im in eastbrunswick nj,i know its not that close to new castle but if this can help in anyway give me a call.732 266 3317 or ferrotfez@aol.com thanks.sal

Posts: 3 | Registered: 17 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Mike . My name is Jim . I'm a regular in Youngstown , OH . I'm about 30 mins from New Castle . There is 6 stations to bid . A lot of carriers retiring so there is postings every week . My wife is really interested in moving to NC . Let me know if you're intersted . I can be reached at (330)702-8632 or jammar406@sbcglobal.net . Good luck . Later .

Posts: 22 | Registered: 15 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HEY MIKE, HOW ARE YOU DOING? MY NAME IS EDWIN IAM IN NEW YORK AND VERY INTERESTED IN MOVING TO NORTH CAROLINA.I'M A REGULAR IN BROOKLYN NY IF I CAN HELP YOU IN ANYWAY PLEASE CALL ME AT 646-660-1347 OR EMAIL ME EDLUV510@HOTMAILL.COM

Posts: 13 | Location: monroe nc  | Registered: 27 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in coraopolis pa I might have some1 that wants nc cause I'm tryin 2 get 2 Florida

Posts: 197 | Registered: 22 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mike, I am a FT regular with 40+ hours...great office..have been looking to go to Concord area for several years now have family there...I am from Central NY. Let me know what you think. 315-867-9660.

Posts: 18 | Registered: 23 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sorry guys. This post is 3 years old. Didn't know it was still on here. I transfered up to Pa. 2.5 years ago. I'm looking to go back to NC now.

Posts: 73 | Location: Ellwood City, Pa. | Registered: 01 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post