Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Las Vegas to Oregon, Eastern Washington, Northern Idaho, Western Montana, Colorado, Wyoming and Utah
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Las Vegas to Oregon, Eastern Washington, Northern Idaho, Western Montana, Colorado, Wyoming and Utah Login/Join

posted
My seniority is 1996 and have been a carrier at a very nice station with overtime available. Looking to relocate for family reasons.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Cue,

Posts: 57 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 10 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cue:
My seniority is 1996 and have been a carrier at a very nice station with overtime available. Looking to relocate for family reasons.
any interest in Akron Ohio?

Any interest in Akron Ohio?

Posts: 12 | Registered: 29 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry but no thanks. Family keeps me on the west coast. Good luck to you.

Posts: 57 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 10 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
will you consider san antonio,TX?

Posts: 27 | Registered: 18 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CUE DO U WANT TO GO TO DENVER

Posts: 54 | Registered: 10 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A GUY FROM DENVER WANTS TO COME TO SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND I WANT TO GO TO LAS VEGAS

Posts: 54 | Registered: 10 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Consider star idaho 46 k route small town 4 routes and a auxy all great people just looking for change

Posts: 27 | Registered: 23 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by souther cal:
A GUY FROM DENVER WANTS TO COME TO SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND I WANT TO GO TO LAS VEGAS

Denver may be an option but I'm locked in Vegas til June.

posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Oak Harbor, Washington which is located on Whidbey Island. Close to mountains, fishing, hunting. My seniority is 1994

Posts: 8 | Registered: 20 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Betty:
Would you be interested in Oak Harbor, Washington which is located on Whidbey Island. Close to mountains, fishing, hunting. My seniority is 1994

Have you been successful in any trades yet? If you are still interested in Vegas let me know.

posted Hide Post
I am in Denver co do still want change

Posts: 5 | Registered: 04 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quincy:
I am in Denver co do still want change [FLASH_VIDEO] [/FLASH_VIDEO]

Yes I'm still looking and will consider the Denver area. I'm about 6 months out before I can make a move. What station are you out of?

posted Hide Post
I am Capitol Hill station in Denver

Posts: 5 | Registered: 04 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been looking to relocate to the Henderson vegas area I work in the west seattle
post office as a letter carrier my start date is 10/86

you can e-mail or call if interested
937-9034 or 206 661-7128
Joe dianesea21@aol.com

Posts: 5 | Location: West Seattle Wa | Registered: 06 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JoeandDiane:
I have been looking to relocate to the Henderson vegas area I work in the west seattle
post office as a letter carrier my start date is 10/86

you can e-mail or call if interested
937-9034 or 206 661-7128
Joe dianesea21@aol.com

I'm leaning more toward mountainous regions of Eastern Washington (Spokane), Idaho, Montana and Colorado but I won't completely rule out the Seattle area. We need to visit that region first since we have never been there.