Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Any takers for Arizona
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any takers for Arizona Login/Join

posted
Need to move due too my baby illness to California or any state close to Florida, including Florida

Posts: 62 | Registered: 02 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jarocho1:
Need to move due too my baby illness to California or any state close to Florida, including Florida
What part of Arizona are you working?

Posts: 107 | Registered: 01 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by robert sanchez:
quote:
What part of Arizona are you working?
Mesa, AZ. My family and decided that we need to move to Florida instead of California due to my daughter illness.

Posts: 107 | Registered: 01 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Clearwater Florida trying to make it to Arizona.

Posts: 4 | Location: Clearwater Fl | Registered: 16 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in San Diego looking to get to mesa

Posts: 19 | Registered: 13 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in ct if it's something your interested in

Posts: 7 | Registered: 15 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Renae
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
I'm wanting Phoenix for Kansas City Kansas a 3-way swap would be ideal

Posts: 28 | Registered: 15 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello we have a 3 way I want Arizona and the guy we are communicating with wants mpls and he is in California let us know if this works

Posts: 53 | Location: Minneapolis , Mn  | Registered: 11 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
quote:
what part of Arizona,I'm close to PENSACOLA,FL.

Posts: 18 | Location: Mobile, Al | Registered: 22 August 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in tempe trying to get to Washington (seattle area) let me know if you have anyone willing to do a 3 way transfer.

480-363-1322 p.sal168@gmail.com

Posts: 47 | Registered: 17 July 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello I'm in San Luis Obispo county CA trying to relocate my family to Arizona anyone interested?

Posts: 3 | Location: San Luis Obispo CA  | Registered: 28 July 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is this post still active? Are you still looking for swap? I am in Winter Springs FL looking for Arizona. Please call or text 321-317-6400

Posts: 14 | Registered: 31 August 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post