Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Las Vegas, NV to East Tennessee (Chattanooga area, Knoxville, Etc)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Las Vegas, NV to East Tennessee (Chattanooga area, Knoxville, Etc) Login/Join

posted
Las Vegas, NV to East Tennessee.

Chattanooga area, Knoxville area, Maryville/Alcoa or surrounding areas. Maryville is preferable.

Senority is 3/2017, which is enough to get yourself a decent route and many vacation spots besides the most desired ones.

Looking to swap in 2020 anytime! Sooner the better.

Travis Jacobs

Posts: 68 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 28 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Forgot to mention Johnson city as well. Almost any East TN city is ok.

Travis Jacobs

Posts: 68 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 28 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HEY TRAVIS DO U KNOW ANYBODY THAT WANTS TO SWAP TO LOS ALAMITOS, CA KIND OF BY KNOTTS BERRY FARM, 2000 SENORITY, OR TO KANSAS CITY.

Posts: 54 | Registered: 10 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You most likely have to wait for a transfer. Very rare anyone goes to California.

Travis Jacobs

posted Hide Post
Talk to your union so they can post fliers for you at local stations.

Travis Jacobs

posted Hide Post
Hey interested in Washington??

A.Keo

Posts: 27 | Registered: 15 August 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry I didn't get back to you. Washington is not for me at this time. I did have interest at Olympia at some point.

My transfer should be coming up by end of 2020.

Travis Jacobs

posted Hide Post
Still looking, 13 months wait time on transfers. Not much time left to swap. Confused

Travis Jacobs

posted Hide Post
14 months wait time on my transfer. Probably have 2 months. If anyone wants to swap soon....

Travis Jacobs

posted Hide Post
Still waiting for someone to swap with or waiting on transfer!

Travis Jacobs