Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Phoenix to Portland Area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Phoenix to Portland Area Login/Join

posted
I'm in Phoenix, looking to go the Portland area, Beaverton to be specific. I have a seniority date of 09/2015, so that may be a hurdle to overcome. Let me know if you're interested. I'm at a nice station in the South Mountain community with an easy route. Can finish in 8 hours even with full coverage.

Posts: 24 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: 25 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am guessing not but I have to ask. Any interest in Tacoma, Wa?

Posts: 55 | Registered: 02 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tacoma is a little too far for a daily commute. Thanks for the reply.

Posts: 24 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: 25 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If it works out we can try to do a 3 way.

posted Hide Post
Any luck there buddy? I've been thinking about taking you up on your offer. I'd be closer to Beaverton that way.

posted Hide Post
Hi. I'm at a station in Portland Oregon but I want the Central Texas area, i.e., Killeen, Copperas Cove etc. If we can find someone who want to go from these areas in Texas to Phoenix we could do a three way swap.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 10 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll keep an eye out for that. Thanks for the reply.

posted Hide Post
Still looking to come to Portland ? Just noticed someone posted in so cal wanting Phoenix. I'd be interested in possible 3 way

Posts: 27 | Registered: 29 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Iam interested in Phoenix from Orange County ca

Posts: 8 | Registered: 09 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know you said Tacoma (which is where I'm at) was a little far but we are looking for the Phoenix area if you're still wanting to do a three way.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 07 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
nothing will happen if you guys don't put any contactnumber or email.

Posts: 63 | Registered: 23 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Renae
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Wanting Phoenix for Kansas City Kansas a 3-way swap would be ideal

Posts: 28 | Registered: 15 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post