Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Want to trade for Phoenix Arizona or surrounding areas from Indianapolis Indiana
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Want to trade for Phoenix Arizona or surrounding areas from Indianapolis Indiana Login/Join

posted
I would like to trade to be near family that live in Anthem. I have 22 years in. Indianapolis has several bidding stations. lots of overtime. Please reply to 317-545-1926 or 317-910-1386. Or E-mail me at katytheboss@sbcglobal.net. Thanks Katy

Posts: 57 | Registered: 17 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
Katy, good luck in your transfer, I am in Long Beach, CA and wouldn't mind INDY, I am actually trying for Midwest but since I can't get where I actually would like top go (STL) I am considering other cities, states. You may have a better chance for a transfer from the west coast to Phoenix, so please consider a trade with me as well, I have 19 years. Thanks, Doug

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Douglas for your offer, but I don't want to go that far from my family.

posted Hide Post
Anyone interested in Indianapolis?

posted Hide Post
Hey anyone want to trade for Indy?

posted Hide Post
Anyone want Indy?

posted Hide Post
Want to go to Phoenix or surrounding areas from Indianapolis, In

Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
Maybe we could find a 3rd party that wants Long Beach, and I could go to Indy, you to Phoenix.

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Douglas
If you can find someone that would be great. Contact me if anything comes up. Thanks Katy

posted Hide Post
Anyone want Indy?