Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Any one looking so cal from no cal
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any one looking so cal from no cal Login/Join

posted
looking for sacramento from inland empire

Posts: 22 | Registered: 25 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Redding, Ca?

Posts: 47 | Location: Redding, Ca | Registered: 18 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am trying to get closer to sacramento but would consider redding. I am looking to move in the summer of 2015 after my son graduates. Are you a city carrier and what is your seniority date?
quote:
Originally posted by Whiteknuckler:

posted Hide Post
my seniority date is 8/98 with 5 offices to bid from in the city. we have a mixture of walking and mounted routes.
quote:
Originally posted by paul o. teames:
I am trying to get closer to sacramento but would consider redding. I am looking to move in the summer of 2015 after my son graduates. Are you a city carrier and what is your seniority date?
quote:

posted Hide Post
Paul-

I am looking at retiring at the end of 2014 so this will not work as you do not what to trade till 2015.

Btw-what city do you work in the inland empire?

My seniority date is May 1994

Steve

Posts: 47 | Location: Redding, Ca | Registered: 18 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work in san Bernardino in the del rosa station. I thought by trying to get the ball rollin early I could find a transfer within the sacramento area. My wife and I talked about it and redding was sounding better I think sacramento is about 2 1/2 hours away?
quote:
Paul-

I am looking at retiring at the end of 2014 so this will not work as you do not what to trade till 2015.

Btw-what city do you work in the inland empire?

My seniority date is May 1994

Steve

posted Hide Post
Yes-

Sacramento is two 1/2 hours away from Redding

posted Hide Post
quote:
sacramento

I work in Sacramento. I am trying to relocate to the San Diego area (north county) Are you close by?
I am a city carrier. My anniversary date is 4/84.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 17 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in san Bernardino which is 45 min north of Temecula.
quote:
Originally posted by jayne:
quote:
sacramento

I work in Sacramento. I am trying to relocate to the San Diego area (north county) Are you close by?
I am a city carrier. My anniversary date is 4/84.