Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    SEEKING TO WORK IN CHICAGO
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SEEKING TO WORK IN CHICAGO Login/Join

posted
LETTER CARRIER IN NW SUBURBAN AREA (SCHAUMBURG)SEEKING MUTUAL TRANSFER WITH CHICAGO LETTER CARRIER WHO WANTS TO WORK IN SCHAUMBURG.

Posts: 1 | Location: SCHAUMBURG | Registered: 13 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of michelle97
posted Hide Post
I live in chicago seeking to transfer. my route is in romeoville . i am a rural carrier but i have my own llv. my route is a 43k.

Posts: 4 | Location: chicago area | Registered: 16 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of michelle97
posted Hide Post
hi i work in romeoville wanting to trade. romeovile is about 30 to 45 min away.. email me at phillyc83@comcast.net
quote:
Originally posted by Anthony Mitchell:
LETTER CARRIER IN NW SUBURBAN AREA (SCHAUMBURG)SEEKING MUTUAL TRANSFER WITH CHICAGO LETTER CARRIER WHO WANTS TO WORK IN SCHAUMBURG.

Posts: 4 | Location: chicago area | Registered: 16 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post