Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    trade to reno or northern cali!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

trade to reno or northern cali!!! Login/Join

posted
I HAVE BEEN APPROVED FOR A TRADE BUT IT GOT CANCELLED ALSO HAVE TO TRANSFERS PENDING...SENIORITY IS 10/98 REGULAR CARRIER

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bungie26,

Posts: 97 | Registered: 08 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
get Northern CA to IL and I'll take Gilbert...

$5000. to come to IL, not bad from Erika....

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
got it for you!!

check email and let's get it rollin!!

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
this is a scam, plus they don't wanna trade..

had a 3 way trade, but she won't accept, plus her hubby don't understand and guess they don't wanna be together to try it.....

posted Hide Post
Rick this is Erika....my PM just got Deployed and they will only do a 2 way out of our office and if u keep up with these lies....we wont be able to do a trade even if we could do a 3 way until after the new pm gets there in july

posted Hide Post
Oh yes one other thing Rick...I really don't want to move to the murder capital Per capita of not only California but the US.. The Modesto/Stockton area is not area we r looking at..Which i think I have a right to accept or deny who I decide to
trade with.. And my fiancee passes everything through me.

posted Hide Post
Redding still available if you can find a trade to Santa Clarita/Orange County or San Diego

Posts: 47 | Location: Redding, Ca | Registered: 18 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
What are the top ten murder cities in the US?
1 Los Angeles, Calif. 2 St. Louis, Mo. 3 Flint, Mich. 4 Oakland, Calif. 5 Camden, N.J. 6 Birmingham, Ala. 7 North Charleston, S.C. 8 Memphis, Tenn. 9 Richmond, Calif. 10 Cleveland, Ohio

as you can see, Modesto/ Stockton are not on this list.

wish you and Chris would not post false stuff. You said you want Northern CA and that is where Modesto is. 76 miles from your other. Then you post you want Reno NV, that is 132 miles away. Then you pull the $5000. off the table, get real here.

Do you wanna be close to your other or not?? Seems with all the postings and emails, NOT!

so post where you wanna be, to avoid all the hopes for us good traders...

posted Hide Post
Rick this is Erika again.... what part oif we can only do 2 way trades do u not understand... and the fact that i dont want Modesto?..........

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
whatever....but remember when were gonna do the trade, everyone but you did the paperwork and you kept saying it was "a good trade and your for real".....don't look like it at all...

enough said!!

posted Hide Post
Postmaster is not allowed to place restrictions on mutual trades that don't involve standard transfer denials. They can deny a trade because a person has used too much sick leave in a year or has too many accidents, but they can not deny a trade because it is a 3 way trade.

quote:
Originally posted by Bungie26:
Rick this is Erika again.... what part oif we can only do 2 way trades do u not understand... and the fact that i dont want Modesto?..........

Posts: 10 | Registered: 09 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Im in buetiful Hillsboro OR 10miles west of Portland im from FaifField Cali so if u want a three way im in love to go back to northern Cali get back and be close to my Mother shes gettin up in Age. Rudy chiefstone1@gmail.com 503 572-8758

Posts: 30 | Location: hillsboro Oregon | Registered: 24 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rick I DO NOT want Modesto...end of story... I have the right to refuse