Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    looking for a swap
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

looking for a swap Login/Join

posted
I want to go to Denver, Colorado or surrounding areas but open to any major city that wants to come to Mesa, Arizona just to see what my options are. Senority date is 04/06. Mesa is 20 minutes from Phoenix and bordering Gilbert, Scottsdale, Chandler, and Apache Junction. It is a metro city of the Phoenix greater area. lavkat@hotmail.com

Holly Laverie

Posts: 10 | Location: Aurora, co | Registered: 01 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello what about columbus ohio if so let me know i know some one who want to come to mesa

Posts: 55 | Registered: 29 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi holly would you be interested in wasilla alaska? Or I know a carrier in loveland co. that wants to come to alaska so a 3way swap might be possible. scott 9073548046

Posts: 104 | Registered: 15 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI holy just found a carrier who is in aurora co would might be trying to go to loveland, would you be interested in aurora? scott

posted Hide Post
Nashville Tn?

Posts: 46 | Registered: 03 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavkat:
I want to go to Denver, Colorado or surrounding areas but open to any major city that wants to come to Mesa, Arizona just to see what my options are. Senority date is 04/06. Mesa is 20 minutes from Phoenix and bordering Gilbert, Scottsdale, Chandler, and Apache Junction. It is a metro city of the Phoenix greater area. lavkat@hotmail.com
Would you consider, a suburb of Kansas City, MO?? Raytown,MO. I will go to Mesa. Craig_val@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 3 | Registered: 01 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if they are stationed in auroa that would be great

Holly Laverie

Posts: 10 | Location: Aurora, co | Registered: 01 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi holly ,carrier in auora thinks he is going to be excessed to ft collins. If so trade would not work because person transfering in would just be excessed in his place. I will attempt to keep in touch with him in case he does not get excessed.Probably not a good time to move until all the dust settles.Scott

posted Hide Post
My name is Lakisha Gardner and I am resident of Los Angeles, California, and am a mail carrier at the Downey South station. I am looking to transfer to a location near Queen Creek, AZ. I am looking to make this mutual transfer ASAP. Please don't hesitate to reach me via email at lakishagee@gmail.com. Looking forward to speaking with you.

Regards,

Lakisha Gardner

Posts: 10 | Registered: 28 November 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post