Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Sarasota Fl to eastern Ind, northern Ky, western Oh
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sarasota Fl to eastern Ind, northern Ky, western Oh Login/Join

posted
Regular city carrier 7/13, need to relocate ASAP for family reasons. Great place to live, almost all routes are mounted. #1 beach in the USA, all pro and college sports, can answer all questions

Posts: 35 | Registered: 06 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Waukegan,IL about 40 mins away from Indiana

Posts: 112 | Registered: 25 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a Full Time Regular City Carrier in Fairfield / Hamilton OH, 45011, 45013, 45014, about a 30 to 40 minute drive from 45244 (if that's a ZIP code in your name); otherwise, about half an hour from Cincinnati, 45 minutes from Dayton, and 2 hours from Columbus OH, Indianapolis IN, or Louisville KY. My seniority is Feb 1997 (20 years). I have spent time in Sarasota FL, have some friends near there, and would consider a mutual exchange with you. If interested, please email TenTenTenFive@gmail.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: 11 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick 45244:
Regular city carrier 7/13, need to relocate ASAP for family reasons. Great place to live, almost all routes are mounted. #1 beach in the USA, all pro and college sports, can answer all questions

Hello I contacted you today via text. Just wanted to leave my request here also.
I'm in Lima Ohio looking to get to Sarasota. Sen. 02 07,
Thanks
Chuck

Posts: 10 | Registered: 09 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
email me if you are still looking mdavilio@yahoo.com

Posts: 22 | Registered: 28 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post