Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Want to come to Phoenix, look here for possible 3-way opportunities.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Want to come to Phoenix, look here for possible 3-way opportunities. Login/Join

posted
I'm in Phoenix, looking to move to east central Florida. If your in one the following places looking to come to Phoenix, contact me at 623-229-1551 James

-Within 3 hour drive of Dover,De
-Kentucky, Tenn.
-Charlotte, N.C. area
-Sonoma, North marin Co. CA
-Georgia

This message has been edited. Last edited by: James Hartnett,

Posts: 89 | Registered: 30 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey James, I am in Tucson looking to go to Phoenix. So if there is someone who is not too keen on Phoenix, but will take Tucson from one of those areas you have listed, please keep me in mind. Karen at AZMailLady25@aol.com or 520-240-5460

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my seniority is 7/06

posted Hide Post
Hey James, I have a 12/99 seniority, but I would give it up to take your 7/06 seniority to come to Phoenix. Let me know what we can do.AZMailLady25@aol.com or 520-240-5460. I am in Tucson.

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking to match up a three way swap. If your city is not on the list, let me know that your interested in case it does come up later. James