Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    dania beach fl to nyc
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

dania beach fl to nyc Login/Join

posted
i need a ptf who's willing to swap with me and come down to the sunshine state great small station plenty of work nice area too next to beach only reason i want to leave i miss my kids so if u interested come on down and enjoy fl email at closway1@gmail.com

Posts: 18 | Registered: 10 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AIM: Online Status For curtisnycg
posted Hide Post
what's going on i'm a ptf that lives in the bronx .,,,,call me when you get a chance my cell number is 212-470-6889 ,,,Name is curtis

Posts: 4 | Registered: 12 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Carlos call me back when u get a chance..I have a carrier that is a PTF that is going down in April and he is looking to swap down there.....

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
-veldiver.... i see that u r on a lot of pages and tryin to help other people out..... im in hampton rds va (NEWPORT NEWS) and im tryin to get to the atlanta area...if u know of anyone wanting to come here or even can help set-up a 3-way... it would b greatly appreaciated!!!!! thanks ron
757-897-3741

Posts: 43 | Location: hampton rds va | Registered: 02 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post