Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Ft Collins CO to Southeast
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ft Collins CO to Southeast Login/Join

posted
City carrier seniority date 6/2000 looking to get to Southeast: Would prefer Hilton Head, Beaufort, Savannah or areas within 30 minutes. Other areas in the Southeast will definitely be considered: Georgia, South Carolina or down to central Florida. Would not be looking to trade until next spring or summer but wanted to throw this out there to see if there was any interest. Ft. Collins is a great area in Colorado less than an hour to Denver, great outdoor activities and pretty decent winters. Skiing a little over an hour away. Ft. Collins is consistently rated by national magazines as a great place to live and work. You're probably asking if it's so great why do I want to leave? My family would like to get to the South to be closer to aging family members as my wife is a nurse and she wants to be able to assist them when needed. Plus we've spent half our lives looking at the beautiful mountains here and now we'd like to spend the second half being able to enjoy the ocean.

Please reply with any questions, etc to: fococarrier@yahoo.com or respond to this posting.

Thanks for looking!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FOCO Carrier,

Posts: 38 | Registered: 17 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes foco, I am interested now, by spring maybe my young adult children will as well, I am in daytona bch fl,my sen, is 7/ 1987

Posts: 39 | Location: United States | Registered: 08 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post