Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Still looking for that swap to Ft Lauderdale or surrounding area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Still looking for that swap to Ft Lauderdale or surrounding area Login/Join

posted
I am currently being reviewed by West Palm Beach..Hollywood Fla, and Miami Beach for reassignment this is where I want to be at but if I can do a mutual swap rather than loosing 19 years in please let me know.They just starting the procedure

My seniority is 12/93 carrier in the Pelham Bay westchester square 10461..I am currently a combo1 driver with weekends off.Currently working in the Pelham Bay area of the Bronx (good area)lot of overtime if desire.30 minutes to Time Square..Lots of attractions..Freedom Tower,Statue of liberty, NY Yankee's and Mets and knicks and Nets..Giants...Jets... This is the city that never sleeps.. New York City ..contact velgetu@aol.com 347 219 2993

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post