Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Concord, North Carolina to anywhere around the Ithaca to Elmira New York
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Concord, North Carolina to anywhere around the Ithaca to Elmira New York Login/Join

posted
I'm a regular carrier with a seniority date of 2005. There is plenty of overtime if desired. Two stations to bid. Great climate and lots to do. 407-790-2961

Posts: 11 | Registered: 15 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Call or text me at 510 409 3323 if you are interested in moving to California

Kp

Posts: 3 | Registered: 06 September 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
City carrier in Syracuse if interested. Have been trying to get south for a while 3153823044

Posts: 17 | Location: Syracuse ny | Registered: 07 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi my name is Raul,
I am a T-6 from the Central Valley Ca. My office is located in Fresno and I live in Madera about 20 mi from the office. This is the most affordable place to live in California and the weather is warm in the summer and absolute beautiful fall to winter. I am just shy of retirement in about 18-24 months and I surely would be interested in a three way swap to Concord area. I am on the ereassign in the #1 slot for High Point just around the corner from Greensboro. Not sure Why it's in holding I have a great record but I thought I would reach out on my own. This swap comes with a possible buy of my model home that I just purchased Sept 2017 with the intention that my wife wanted to stay, well that is not the case. She is set on North Carolina, happy wife, happy life I have learned in these 26 years lol Smiler.. If your interest is serious please give me a call..

Thanks
Raul
503-572-8758

Posts: 30 | Location: hillsboro Oregon | Registered: 24 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post