Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    I need to get from Joliet,IL to AZ, can do any kind of trade, HELP!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I need to get from Joliet,IL to AZ, can do any kind of trade, HELP! Login/Join

Yahoo IM
posted
Need to get to AZ, so if you have any ideas, we can do it.

It has been said 3 or 4 way trades won't work, but yes they will! as long as all Postmasters involed approve and will let ya change on same day, which should not be a problem to do...

So, with that said, if someone wants Joliet, IL, drop me a line and I can give some options a look....

had a trade, but one guy is afraid of the 4 way trade.....DON"T BE, IT WILL WORK!!

all replies welcome!!

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JukeboxDJ,

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Hey, talked to another Postmaster a city over, he said "as long as a trade give a body for a body, doesn't matter how many involved".

so come on people, let's get to where we wanna be!!

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Jukeboxdj.. alright,,,I will take Seattle or washingtion...

Posts: 56 | Registered: 11 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You take mine AZ,,, I will take Long beach. I need to call Doug tonite.. I am waiting for him to give me his nbrs.

posted Hide Post
I was reading Doug old emails. He doesnt want three trades?? What is wrong with trades? Cathybub has moved. She worked with me. I will wait for him to reach me. Thanks...

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
yea, Doug is just being difficult....says he wants to trade, then doesn't.....been this way over a year now, so watch out...plus he is low on sick leave, a prioity for a trade...

as for Cathybub, thanks for letting me know, tried to email and call her, but no luck...

if I find someone for OR, i'll let ya know...

or if anyone has any ideas, send them my way and let's work it out....

Rick

posted Hide Post
I am in CANOGA PARK,CA SFV and looking for Seattle area
MK

Posts: 80 | Registered: 28 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
anyone interested??

posted Hide Post
if we can find someone in Mountain home ar. or branson/sprinfiled MO to go to il, you can come to tucson.

Posts: 46 | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
rod,

really need the valley area......will keep my eyes open thou...

Rick

posted Hide Post
Rick, I found you a trade. There is a guy from Michigan who wants Naperville IL, near you and you want AZ and Phoenix wants Sturgis MI. A nice 3 way trade for you. Talk to FalconFan. I emailed him the dish. Please keep your ears open for me. I am in Tucson and want to go to Phoenix. Hope it works out for you all!

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Thanks, but tried that one last year.... Naperville guy says Joliet won't work and Glendale guy says Sturgis isn't close enough...

Thanks anyway, still keeping eyes out for anything...

Rick

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
ANYONE??

come on people, let's trade before they move us all somewhere we don't wanna go..

will listen to all!