Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Has anyone had a successfull mutual swap in the last year?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has anyone had a successfull mutual swap in the last year? Login/Join

posted
Just like to know how long does it take to actually do a mutual swap? Plus any other info about timewise u can share with me. Thank you

Posts: 61 | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RamonH@mail.com:
I did a 3 way transfer last year, and it took about 3 months to get all of the management/district people to finally get everything signed and for the them to put everything together, which you would think it only takes 3 weeks to do, but they will not be in any hurry. Now that i have done this transfer, our district is going through the FSS process and its not good, we will have at least 25 rts. lost and many more to come, we are excessing our carriers out to other cities with/in 50 miles.
So be very careful where you are going with this transfer and this goes for everyone else out there that is thinking of doing transfers, look out! ask questions if the area you are going to, and see if they are going to FSS soon...

Posts: 307 | Registered: 11 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Be careful management can deny for whatever reason. My record good, something always wrong with other persons record. Sick leave and discipline a big factor. 2 yrs trying and trying to transfer now, hate to go back a ptf, gotta do something though, been aproved and accepted.

Posts: 21 | Registered: 02 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No luck. Everyone so far has bailed out on the process

Posts: 46 | Registered: 03 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post