Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Las Vegas NV. to Bay Area or Central Valley Ca.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Las Vegas NV. to Bay Area or Central Valley Ca. Login/Join

posted
Hi im regular carrier in Las Vegas my seniorty is 1/05 looking to swap to bay area, central valley or sacramento. Please call if interested frank 702-525-1134

Posts: 16 | Registered: 25 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Frank,

I thought you swapped already??......

I can get you to Modesto, but I need AZ...

If we can work it out this time, let's do it!!

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about three ways to transfer? Would you interesting to transfer to Pleasanton? I would like to transfer to Las Vegas.

Posts: 61 | Registered: 30 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The guy I supposed to swap with cancelled it so now I'm available.I'm interested in goin to Modesto and Pleasanton just which ever who is really interested and not end up changing their mine. I'm ready to go ASAP email me franksampayan@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in a 3-way transfer? I'm a city carrier from Sacramento, Ca (09/2003). I'm trying to get to Florida. We need someone from Florida to come to Las Vegas...

Posts: 34 | Registered: 16 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm okay moving to Sacramento if you find somebody from Florida

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Frank,

You still want Modesto??

Got a trade going if your ready.

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post