Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    From Phoenix AZ to Portland OR and surrounding
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Phoenix AZ to Portland OR and surrounding Login/Join

posted
Miss my wife who is in Portland caring for ailing mother...need to join her. Can you help?

Posts: 1 | Registered: 17 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'M IN EVERETT, WA. 2.5 HOURS AWAY FROM PORTLAND. CRAIG-425-350-7340

Posts: 9 | Location: everett | Registered: 03 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey RJ. still looking? How about Olympia WA? That would put you about 1.75 hours from Portland. Let me know

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
email me, I can give you some information.

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rj , you still looking to get to Portland? dave 360 834-5650 or email sherylmoreland@comcast.net

Posts: 27 | Location: United States | Registered: 04 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RJ... are you still looking to go to Portland? I can get you to Gresham Oregon if that helps you. Let me know! Karen

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
email me, if still want Portland, Or.
Dan Email: pokerfordan@yahoo.com

Posts: 7 | Registered: 18 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey RJ, I have been trying to get back to Phoenix for awhile. I'm in BOISE,IDAHO area actually I'm in Nampa which is about 35 to 40 miles from the Oregon border. If you have any interest please call me. 208-921-9556 COREY S.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 14 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RJ If your still looking how about port angeles washington .Alaska mailman

Posts: 104 | Registered: 15 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RJ:
Miss my wife who is in Portland caring for ailing mother...need to join her. Can you help?

My name is joon chang and I'm a city carrier from Beaverton,Oregon which is next city of portland and only 10 min to downtown portland.
I've worked usps since 9/2000, I have my route
and work in evergreen station. I need to go to Chicago and I found someone want to go to arizona so we can work out 3way trade if you willing Please reply my e-mail is jscbug@gmail.com and my phone number is 503-680-3865. please let me know.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 10 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi RJ. If you still want to get to portland we have a three way set up. I have been contacted by a carrier in portland who wants to come to reno and I want to come to phx. Dave 775-762-7038. dbrinkaz@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 8 | Registered: 12 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Vancouver WA, 15 minutes north of Portland. No income tax, 2 large stations. I'll take you up on your transfer if you are interested. email me: tobydodge@hotmail.com

Posts: 14 | Registered: 29 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post