Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Fort Worth to Austin, Georgetown, Round Rock, Killeen, Waco
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fort Worth to Austin, Georgetown, Round Rock, Killeen, Waco Login/Join

posted
I’m Marcia and I’m a city Carrier in Fort Worth seniority date August 2015! Had to move to Killeen Tx which is 2 in a half hours away from Fort Worth. So I’m commuting everyday which sucks!! Put in a transfer but they are taking a year to two years to go through! If anyone from Austin, Waco, Georgetown, Round Rock, Killeen, Copperas Cove or anywhere in this region wanting to do a mutual swap or a 3 way or anything please hit me up ASAP!!!!

Posts: 6 | Registered: 23 June 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Marcia:
I’m Marcia and I’m a city Carrier in Fort Worth seniority date August 2015! Had to move to Killeen Tx which is 2 in a half hours away from Fort Worth. So I’m commuting everyday which sucks!! Put in a transfer but they are taking a year to two years to go through! If anyone from Austin, Waco, Georgetown, Round Rock, Killeen, Copperas Cove or anywhere in this region wanting to do a mutual swap or a 3 way or anything please hit me up ASAP!!! mthoward10@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
Hey Marcia, is San Antonio too far from where you’re trying to go? I need to get to El Paso and am trying to do a 3 way with a fellow Carrier that wants to relocate to Ft. Worth. Let me know thanks

Posts: 12 | Location: Cedar Elm San Antonio | Registered: 24 June 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah San Antonio would be too far but I’m willing to help look for someone so that we can do a 3 way or 4 way transfer

posted Hide Post
I’m in austin text me 5123771072

Posts: 18 | Location: In austin looking to move to Dallas | Registered: 16 November 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post