Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Tampa, FL to Central Illinois
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tampa, FL to Central Illinois Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer from Tampa, FL to Central Illinos. I have family in Monticello, IL and would like to be within that area which is close to the University of Illinois in Champaign-Urbana.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 19 October 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What part of Tampa are you in?

Posts: 40 | Registered: 06 February 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
South Tampa

posted Hide Post
When are you trying to leave? Is it a way I can contact you maybe email?

Posts: 40 | Registered: 06 February 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to leave as soon as possible. Are you located in central illinois?

posted Hide Post
Is anybody interested in coming to Tampa? Central Illinois is where I prefer or near St. Louis on the Illinois side.

posted Hide Post
I'm looking to get as close as possible to Bradenton, Fl. Buying a home. It looks like Tampa is my best shot as there are some slim pickings on PostalMag. Could you give me info on Tampa and surrounding offices? I'll be calling the Postmaster this week. Thanks for your help.

Posts: 5 | Location: Lansing, MI | Registered: 18 November 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still interested in doing a swap. I know somebody from midwest Illinois if that works for you?

Posts: 4 | Registered: 20 August 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How do I contact you ? Please text me with your name, where you are and where you want to go please i think I’ve got a golden ticket for you

Posts: 18 | Location: In austin looking to move to Dallas | Registered: 16 November 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My name is Chris and my phone number is (727) 424-9851. My email is roggioct@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
I'm interested still if your friend is.
My phone number is (727) 424-9851 or my email address is roggioct@gmail.com
quote:
Originally posted by Junior89:
Are you still interested in doing a swap. I know somebody from midwest Illinois if that works for you?

posted Hide Post
My name is Chris and my phone number is (727) 424-9851. My email is roggioct@gmail.com
quote:
Originally posted by Anitra Noble-Aiden:
How do I contact you ? Please text me with your name, where you are and where you want to go please i think I’ve got a golden ticket for you

posted Hide Post
Where at in Illinois?
quote:
Originally posted by chrogg:
quote:
Originally posted by Anitra Noble-Aiden:

posted Hide Post
Where in Illinois?
quote:
Originally posted by chrogg:
I'm interested still if your friend is.
My phone number is (727) 424-9851 or my email address is roggioct@gmail.com
quote:
Originally posted by Junior89:

posted Hide Post
I’m live in Bloomington, Illinois looking to transfer to Florida. Let me know if your interested my email is mimikletz@yahoo.com

Timmi kletz

Posts: 1 | Registered: 12 March 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post