Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Las Vegas, NV to Lake Tahoe/Reno area and/or So. Cal Beach cities
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Las Vegas, NV to Lake Tahoe/Reno area and/or So. Cal Beach cities Login/Join

posted
20 year city carrier looking for a change of scenery. Great route and station with many "retirement" routes.

Posts: 57 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 10 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in the Pacific Palisades in Southern California Station is about 2 mins away from the beach, looking to transfer to Las Vegas as soon as possible please contact me Davidbanksm@gmail.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: 21 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MY SENIORITY IS JUNE 2000, LOS ALAMITOS RIGHT NEXT TO SEAL BEACH IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA 90720. EMAIL JOHN_MATSUMOTO@ATT.NET

Posts: 54 | Registered: 10 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Reno willing to transfer in April to Las Vegas.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 27 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CJ55:

I have a plan to transfer with someone and gave my word but if something happens I will transfer with you. When is your seniority?

Posts: 57 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 10 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CJ55:

Looks like my transfer with the other person fell through. Here's my # 702-349-6294. Cue

posted Hide Post
Are you still interested in Spokane or CDA?

Posts: 55 | Registered: 02 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GTOSteve:
Are you still interested in Spokane or CDA?

My first choice is Reno. If something were to change I will contact you. Good luck.

posted Hide Post
Thank you good luck to you as well. Could I call and chat with you sometime about the delivery there and a few other things sometime?

Posts: 55 | Registered: 02 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GTOSteve:
Thank you good luck to you as well. Could I call and chat with you sometime about the delivery there and a few other things sometime?

Sure. No problem.

posted Hide Post
Im in reno looking for oregon. 5414048949

Posts: 26 | Registered: 18 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post