Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    ft myers fl - major city
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ft myers fl - major city Login/Join

posted Hide Post
how about gadsden, alabama. Gadsden is 1 hour from Birminham, 2 hrs from atlanta, 1.5 from Chattanooga, and 1 hour from Huntsville, al. Plenty of walking,walking/riding and riding to be had. My route is 50/50. Three offices to choose from. Overtime if desired.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 25 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
KYSE did you ever find anything. im in hollywood on a great route, walking, buildings, and clusters to office buildings. im trying to go to ft. myers, punta gorda, pt. charlotte area. please let me know, marlon5656@msn.com.
quote:
Originally posted by kyse:
currently working with someone from phoenix. will keep you in mind

Posts: 49 | Location: Hollywood, Miramar, Pembroke Pines | Registered: 24 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey I live in Las Vegas Nevada, I am looking to do a mutual transfer to Long Island district. If you are interested please feel free to write me or call and I will give you more details. kendykaponi@gmail.com

Posts: 18 | Registered: 14 September 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post