Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    connecticut to florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

connecticut to florida Login/Join

posted
looking for anywhere in florida. my office in ct has good management and routes are very fair. great enviroment. close to many activities.

Posts: 22 | Registered: 28 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello!
I have a route in the Tampa Bay Area, specifically, Pinellas Park, FL. There are endless activities in the area, including major league sports/theme parks/world-class beaches.
My family needs to head back to CT for family issues. They are leaving at the end of May, so any time after that is good, the sooner the best, as I will be coming back until a transfer happens. Where in CT? And, hope to hear from you soon.

Have a great day!

Posts: 2 | Registered: 24 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am in bristol ct which is very central ct. great office with good managers. i texted you wednesday morning. hope to talk soon.

posted Hide Post
Hi you still looking to come to FL

Posts: 19 | Registered: 08 July 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Mark do you still want to come to Fl

posted Hide Post
Where in Florida are you

posted Hide Post
Hi in Orlando

posted Hide Post
Hi Mark, are you still looking to transfer to FLORIDA. I'm in coral springs Fort Lauderdale FL, no walking routes in my station. Let me know if you still looking( my name is Nick # is 914-893-1000...

Posts: 11 | Registered: 28 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post