Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Arvada, Co to Canon City, Co .... DESPERATE!!!!!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arvada, Co to Canon City, Co .... DESPERATE!!!!!!!! Login/Join

posted
I am trying to relocate to the canon city area as my father is moving there along with my brother from Florida, leaving me stuck in Denver alone. I am willing to consider all offers. Arvada Co has two offices, Arvada Main and Arvada Indian Tree. Both offices have very good supervisors, plenty of OT opportunity and a very well rounded work force. I have only been a regular for a year with a seniority date of 02/18/2017. Please contact me if anyone has even the slightest interest in moving north. I am attempting a transfer to the station, however, it is looking more difficult than expected. Thank you very much and please pass the word along if a City Carrier from the area sees this posting. My phone is 303-949-1713

Posts: 3 | Registered: 14 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you had any luck with Canon City? I used to work there and transferred to Montana in 2013. Almost everyone has retired or transferred out in the past 5 years, so there should be openings. If you want more contact info, text me. Mark 406-880-2587

Posts: 126 | Registered: 08 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post