Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Syracuse, NY (Taft RD GMF Home Station) to ideally Southern Maine (but nearby states)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Syracuse, NY (Taft RD GMF Home Station) to ideally Southern Maine (but nearby states) Login/Join

posted
Need to move back to Maine, or as close as we can get. My wife has severe medical problems and I need to get her and our children closer to family. Willing to consider MA up but ideally the Portland area would be best, as family is in OOB.
Currently at the Taft Road GMF with Sunday/Wednesday off
Seniority date is 06/05/99
Hours are 8am-4:30pm
7 stations to bid from, there's plenty of overtime to go around but if you just want to do your 8, get home and have your days off, dont worry they haven't mandatoried anyone in several years! Good routes, if I didn't need to move to get help taking care of my wife while at work, I would happily go through to my retirement here.
If you need any more info, please email me
billemmjr@yahoo.com

Thank you!

Posts: 1 | Registered: 09 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post