Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    West Palm Beach to Bronx/Yonkers,NY
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

West Palm Beach to Bronx/Yonkers,NY Login/Join

posted
Felix Batista
Letter Carrier(T6)
I wish to transfer to Bronx,NY or Yonkers to be close of the rest of my family.Plenty of Overtime available here at West Palm Beach.All offers considered.
Text/Call 561-348-0929

Posts: 7 | Location: White Plains, NY | Registered: 30 June 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You still need a transfer?

Posts: 30 | Registered: 12 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where you at in NY ?

Posts: 7 | Location: White Plains, NY | Registered: 30 June 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What part of NY are you in???

posted Hide Post
I work in Scarsdale next to Yonkers

posted Hide Post
Which Office ?

posted Hide Post
Annex Scarsdale, I'm not looking for Florida, if you find a 3 way from Illinois/Indiana that would be great

posted Hide Post
Oh i thought you were looking to transfer to Florida.

posted Hide Post
I'm available for a 3-way exchange

posted Hide Post
Is this post still valid? I may be able to help.

Posts: 2 | Location: NJ | Registered: 25 February 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Raleigh to West Palm Beach.

Posts: 33 | Location: Garner, NC | Registered: 12 June 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post