Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Roswell, NM to Blackstone, MA or reasonable surrounding
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Roswell, NM to Blackstone, MA or reasonable surrounding Login/Join

posted
I've been trying to transfer to the MA area for family reasons for a while now but have had several potential ereassign requests denied due to botched paperwork. I don't care what route you have or your seniority date, I just need to move up there and be with my family as soon as I can.

My route is City 20, has about a 50/50 mix of park and loops and curbside/dismount. Only 2 higher volume businesses which are both schools, but never get more than a foot of total mail. I've kept it clean and well organized to the best of my abilities and all move cards are in order.

Office is split between 2 zips, but mine is south side and does not have Amazon drops other than normal UPS surepost. Generally low volume route, hardly ever any expresses, IRs or certs.

My seniority date is March 2017, I know that seems recent but with as many converted CCAs after me its almost in the middle third of the list.

Roswell is a great retirement town and is sunny roughly 300+ days out of the year. Low cost of living plus several state parks within a 2 hours drive from here.

If you're interested please let me know, I'm very anxious to get back east.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 05 October 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post