Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Rehoboth Beach DE to GA ( Decatur / Marietta or surrounding areas )
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rehoboth Beach DE to GA ( Decatur / Marietta or surrounding areas ) Login/Join

posted
My name is Devin Willis in a City Carrier in Rehoboth Beach Delaware. My seniority date is 4/2019. I’m not on the OTDL list but lost of overtime is available. For me my route is 8 hours, it usually takes other carriers a little bit longer because part of my route is directly on Dewey Beach so in the summer time its alot of tourists. My route consists of a little bit of everything with most of it being driving. There isn’t really any walking just one small strip of hopping, than a couple of businesses & cbus. Right now our start time is 730 so I’m always off by 4pm.

Looking to move to GA by the end of the year preferably Decatur / Marietta or any other suburban area.

My email is DWillis1127@gmail.com

Posts: 1 | Location: Dover, DE | Registered: 24 February 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post