Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Chandler Arizona to Colorado Springs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chandler Arizona to Colorado Springs Login/Join

posted
Hi there, even though I have 15 years with the PO, my seniority is 4/2010 because I came to Chandler on a straight up transfer. Now looking to spend my remaining few years until retirement in Colorado. Chandler has 2 bidding offices, one has FSS, the other never will. Nice routes, nice bosses. Chandler is @30 minutes from downtown Phoenix, so you are close to all of the major sporting action, yet don't have the traffic of Phoenix. Chandler is a great place to love and/or retire.

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
hey Wags...

good luck with your move again, I would love Chandler, but like you transfered and got low office seniority...if you find someone wanting further south, i'm in Sierra Vista, but need to get north, keep me in mind...

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WHAT! Wags couldn't believe I saw your name after all these years. I read so many of your post just for knowledge. I'm not in position to assist your move, but will keep my eyes open to CO.

Posts: 99 | Location: MICHIGAN | Registered: 05 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you! I appreciate it! Did you get where you wanted to go? Glad I could help!

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No, I almost got to Tucson, even picked my route, but I couldn't do it cuz 45 days was not enough time to gather the money to travel/move across the country.

Posts: 99 | Location: MICHIGAN | Registered: 05 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post