Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    I miss my honey......Need transfer from Gilbert,AZ to Greeley, CO ASAP!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I miss my honey......Need transfer from Gilbert,AZ to Greeley, CO ASAP!!! Login/Join

posted
Hi am Erika. I have been with the PO for almost 10 years. My seniority date is 10/98. I really would love to get to Colorado as soon as I can. I have been trying for quite some time now. Will consider a 3 way or more. need to move NOW!!!!! Email me at Bungie032@aol.com if interested....I am open to any ideas. Thanks

Posts: 97 | Registered: 08 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Hi Erika...try this idea!!!

Canoga Park, CA jakhu@yahoo.com to Everett, WA

Fort Collins, CO chattencathy@aim.com to Canoga Park, Ca

Gilbert, AZ Bungie032@aol.com to Fort Collins, CO

Everett, WA tankdogz16@yahoo.com to Joliet, IL

Joliet, IL jukeboxdj@aol.com to Gilbert, AZ

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
bewerfknowin@yahoo.com LA, CA to Thomasville,NC

wandzel@gmail.com Thomasville, NC to Joliet, IL

chattencathy@aim.com Fort Collins , CO to LA, CA

Bungie032@aol.com Gilbert AZ to Fort Collins CO

jukeboxdj@aol.com Joliet, IL to Gilbert, AZ

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
ok, so how about this:

Kathy Mailmaam10@Yahoo.com from Ft Collins to San Diego

deth9@hotmail.com from San Diego to Joliet, IL

Erika Bungie032@aol.com from Gilbert, AZ to Ft Collins

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com from Joliet, IL to Gilbert, AZ

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
ok, Kathy I think is a go and I know Erika is ready as I am, let's hope deth9@hotmail.com will come thru to complete!