Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Mountain Home AR to almost anywhere!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mountain Home AR to almost anywhere! Login/Join

posted
This area is in the north central part of Arkansas. Beautiful Ozark mountains, lots of fishing and boating. It is well known for the perfect place to retire to. The office has a great supervisor and friendly co-workers. I am a city carrier looking for an exchange.
My seniority date in this office is 1/2005.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 24 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in austin tx with seniority date 9/2005. You can email me at jeffcasey7577@gmail.com if you're interested.

Posts: 37 | Registered: 26 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hamilton / Fairfield OH; seniority 02/1997; Full Time Regular City Carrier. Please, email if interested in an exchange or for more information. TenTenTenFive@gmail.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: 11 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, Are you still looking to transfer? How about Rapid city South Dakota Reach me at 907-354-8046

Posts: 97 | Registered: 28 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you like to go to Eugene Or I have a great boss too and we are half an hour from the coast.

Posts: 54 | Location: Eugene OR | Registered: 22 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Denver area Colorado to complete a 3 way?

Posts: 45 | Location: Waterville, Maine | Registered: 26 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Paragould AR? I have 5 regulars under me all driving route with a few dismounts. Easy route 870-565-3081

Posts: 16 | Registered: 17 May 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jennifer Buck....would you consider MT? Im trying to get to the Temple/Waco TX area. If we could find someone in TX that wanted your area in AR, we could do a three was swap!

Posts: 126 | Registered: 08 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post