Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    transfer from port richey fl to franklin tn area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

transfer from port richey fl to franklin tn area Login/Join

posted
My senority date is May 2001 Port Richey is North of Tampa Bay and is located on the Gulf Coast. This office has 36 routes and our sister office has 9 city routes. Looking for a transfer to Franklin TN for family reasons. Lots of beaches, shopping and sports available in the area. Please call (727) 236-0006 and leave msg if interested. You can also e-mail me @ allfullerlove@verizon.net

Posts: 2 | Registered: 25 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm #4 on route waiting list, would love to swap for Tampa or surrounding area, from Knoxville, TN. Good Neighborhoods, lots of overtime. Call me at (865) 335-6525.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 18 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I may have a three way to Nashville, TN if you are still interested? 765-661-9354

Posts: 57 | Registered: 21 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
still in need of a transfer?

Posts: 13 | Registered: 25 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Letter Lady , I am a carrier in Tampa and may be interested in Knoxville . What is your seniority date and email address ?

Posts: 88 | Location: Tampa,fl | Registered: 09 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking to get from Bowling Green, KY, to Florida but couldn't go until the end of the year. What do you think? Seniority 2001.

Posts: 13 | Registered: 25 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
South Dakota (Sioux Falls) to Tampa area...throw me in the mix for a 3 way trade!

Posts: 29 | Registered: 25 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi. I am a carrier in Murfreesboro, TN - near Franklin. My route is 42K with an LLV. I want to go to Knoxville, TN - or Maryville area. I would be interested in a 3-way if you are still looking to tranfer! Please call or text me (615) 519-1535 or email me NBurdick99@aol.com. Thanks!

Posts: 55 | Registered: 21 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know Port Richey FL. very well i used to have a house across fron Gulf View Mall. I'm needing to transfer for Family reasons. My Seniority is 6/85, i'm 6th on the list out of 32 Carriers and have curbside delivery. Edmond,Oklahoma is a small city of 95000 people with great University and schools. Great place to raised kids. If interested maybe a 3 way contact me at 405 8860962 have a nice day.

Posts: 37 | Registered: 15 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post