Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    anyone in New England want Juneau, Alaska?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

anyone in New England want Juneau, Alaska? Login/Join

posted
Nice small office here in Juneau, six carrier routes covering downtown Juneau and Douglas Island. Lots of OT available. Tcola 23%.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 22 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Out of curiosity are you still looking for New England? I'm just feeling around for information, I'm still waiting for the husband to finish up with college here before we move. I know this post if like 7 years old, but even if you're not looking to move, maybe you wouldn't mind providing me with some insight on life in Juneau Smiler

If you don't mind me asking, what do you think of the Juneau Post Office? Good people, good routes, good coworkers/management? How about the tourists coming in from the cruise ships and good areas to live in? How is the culture? Anything I should know?

Posts: 45 | Location: Waterville, Maine | Registered: 26 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post