Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Mutual Transfer from AZ to NC or TN
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual Transfer from AZ to NC or TN Login/Join

posted
Carrier who is looking a mutual transfer from Mesa, AZ to anywhere of NC and also TN due to family issues. I am also willing to give some cash for the person or persons who can make me have this transfer done. I am a city carrier who only got five more years to retire and I want to be close to my family. I am ready and I got no deadline on when I can move. Just let me some information on how I can get back to you. There no problem on Mesa, AZ it is a wonderful city, wonderful place to work and cheap houses. I just need to move before I retired.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 28 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
i'm in Joliet, Il looking to get to AZ....

if we can get a 3 way trade, great...if you don't get any bites, maybe IL would work to get closer...

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JukeboxDJ:
i'm in Joliet, Il looking to get to AZ....

if we can get a 3 way trade, great...if you don't get any bites, maybe IL would work to get closer...

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com
Thank, Rick but I need to move one of this states due to my wife have family live on this states. I will look around for a possible three way. Thanks.

posted Hide Post
Still looking for a mutual transfer to NC or TN, if you anyone who is interested to make this happen please let them know. Thanks. Also I am willing to give so cash to make this move happen.

posted Hide Post
Hey WCD, I am looking also for a mutual transfer from AZ to Florida if you know someone please provided them my information. Thanks

Posts: 107 | Registered: 01 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post