Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Missoula, Montana to NY,PA,W.VA,MI
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Missoula, Montana to NY,PA,W.VA,MI Login/Join

posted
Seniority date 6/97. Hours 0730-1600. Three stations,54 routes. I need to move east to be closer to family. I have horses and need access to rural areas, so no big cities! Missoula is a college town and very outdoors minded. Great fishing, hiking, hunting, skiing, Glacier and Yellowstone National Parks nearby. If interested call Mark at 406-542-4105, or e-mail at www.greymare7@hotmail.com

Posts: 4 | Registered: 16 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Mark,

Exactly where in NY would you be looking at? I live on Long Island, NY. About the horses, are you looking to have them with you or board them? I live in Baldwin and my seniority date is 7/96.

If interested, please e-mail me at smurfpostal@yahoo.com
Michael

Posts: 3 | Registered: 24 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still interested in tranferring to Michigan? I am interested in tranferring to Co and there is a carrier outside of Langsin, Mi who wants to transfer to Alaska. I am an Anchorage, Ak carrier seniority date of 8-15-87?

Posts: 4 | Location: United States | Registered: 16 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can do a 3 way if you are interested in this.

scott kasner

Posted 14 April 2009 21:07 Hide Post
id be interested in tucson...if the midwest states person would consider ohio...akron area

Posts: 46 | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi- I'm in ak and would go to Mt if anyone where you are going will come here? 11/99, in anchorage ak, 12 stations, COLA, no taxes and Perm Fund every year....hlefte@earthlink.net

Posts: 36 | Registered: 27 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post