Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Looking for California
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for California Login/Join

posted
Hello fellow employees. I'm currently in the west palm beach area of south Florida. I'm looking to head towards the San Francisco area. Any one interested?

Posts: 9 | Registered: 01 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey if you come across anyone that wants NYC I am open for a 3 way..I want West Palm Beach....seniority is 12/93

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Negron:
Hello fellow employees. I'm currently in the west palm beach area of south Florida. I'm looking to head towards the San Francisco area. Any one interested?
Negron, I got someone who wants AZ, I want Florida only thing he works at Pasadena, California. Please let me know.

Posts: 62 | Registered: 02 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Sacramento looking to get near Charlotte, NC if you hear of anyone looking for a 3 way swap. A little over an hour to San Francisco.

Bailey Jew

Posts: 79 | Location: Concord, NC  | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You still looking to swap? Might have something lined up if you are still interested. biajew814@yahoo.com

Bailey Jew

Posts: 79 | Location: Concord, NC  | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pittsburgh pa ?

Posts: 197 | Registered: 22 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey bro! You should come to Atlanta with me

Posts: 7 | Registered: 04 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post