Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    DELETED - TOPIC CLOSED
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DELETED - TOPIC CLOSED Login/Join

posted
DELETED - TOPIC CLOSED

This message has been edited. Last edited by: suflex,

Posts: 392 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: 06 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi ..This is Mary and I was reading one of your comments to another carrier...I am working on a 3 way transfer and we all just sent our letters to the Postmasters....Do we also sent letters to our HR office?....requesting our records?...I thought the Postmasters would do that?...Please any information will help..This is my first transfer I just want to make sure I am doing it right...Please contact me at Mary 562-331-4972 or mluvbarn@aol.com Thanks

Posts: 39 | Location: Long Beach California | Registered: 27 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
18 months you have to wait on an in state transfer

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are a number of stations in LV that are close to henderson. Besides from when I worked in Las Vegas, the scuttlebutt was that the PO in hederson was a loose cannon and had his supervisors act the same way.At least in vegas you can choose a lot more stations if you don't like the one you are at. unless if you are buying out by the Levi plant warehouse, you are tops 20 min fron east lv station, one just south of sunset and paradise and spring valley stations.

Posts: 77 | Registered: 10 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Suflex, any idea when Article 12 is going to be lifted for the Phoenix and Las Vegas area? Thanks!

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are 2 bidding stations in Henderson. Henderson Main and Valle Verde. The third office Seven Hills is all rural carriers.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 12 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
anyone in Vegas want to come to Tucson?? Got a trade all lined up!

posted Hide Post
it's about dang time they start converting PTF's!!! Been 3 years here in AZ!

posted Hide Post
tell Dottie and Matt hello for me! karen

posted Hide Post
Hi guys, when you do a mutual swap/exchange do you loose your seniority? And what about your current pay scale?

Posts: 34 | Registered: 16 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you be interested in El Dorado Hills, CA?

Posts: 20 | Registered: 10 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
at garside a ptf that just started on jan 18th is making reg on march 26

Posts: 16 | Registered: 01 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How is that possible RC??

posted Hide Post
Vegas is very short handed. The union won a grievance to turn 20+ PTF's into regulars.

posted Hide Post
At garside we just had two retire in the past month.